greg [dot] shuflin [at] gmail [dot] com
These are a few side projects I've worked on that I think are particularly interesting. You can see the source code for these and other projects I'm working on on my Github profile.
All of these games are open-source collabrations with Alex Nisnevich and several other occasional contributors.
- Kalevala (code) - a two-player tile-placing game inspired by the board game Völuspá by Scott Caputo. The frontend is written in Elm, the backend is a fairly-simple Haskell server.
Rust and Haskell projects
- Schala programming langauge meta-interpreter (code) - an interpreter for multiple toy programming languages all at once
- Hilite (code), a Rust port of Mike Schiraldi's hilite utility, which runs an arbitrary command line process and colors that process' stderr output red.
- Doomsday Algorithm (code) a simple Haskell command-line application that computes the day of the week a given date in the Gregorian calendar falls on
- Low-level programming sandbox (code) - my sandbox for experimenting with writing toy operating system kernels, in assembly, Rust and C. Right now this repository is a bit of a mess, I'm (slowly) in the process of cleaning it up and making the code presentable.